I am proud to announce that the Sacred Destinations Travel Blog has been selected as one of the Top 10 Travel Blogs on the Internet by the National Geographic Channel!
You can check out all Top 10 Travel Blogs on the National Geographic Channel's brand-new website, Nat Geo Adventure. I've also been invited to do a short interview for their upcoming feature called "Ancient Megastructures" - watch for that later!
Congratulations for the recognition! I wanted to tell you that should talk not only of the holy places of Europe. Also in South America there are many places that are sacred and historical.. Last year I was in Peru and visited many churches that are in Lima. The one that impressed me most was the Nazarenas which is the Lord of Miracles, his story is incredible. I hope you can visit these places and if you go I recommend you to hire a travel agency, I used TurPeru and was fine. Bye
2 comments:
Congratulations on your being selected as a top Travel Blog! That is exciting for you!
Your photography is stunning and I look forward to seeing more of your work!
Wayne@traveltothewest.com
Congratulations for the recognition! I wanted to tell you that should talk not only of the holy places of Europe. Also in South America there are many places that are sacred and historical.. Last year I was in Peru and visited many churches that are in Lima. The one that impressed me most was the Nazarenas which is the Lord of Miracles, his story is incredible. I hope you can visit these places and if you go I recommend you to hire a travel agency, I used TurPeru and was fine. Bye
Post a Comment