Sunday, August 9, 2009

New and Improved St. Peter's

st-p-night9

Our article on St. Peter's Basilica has just been updated with lots of new photos and a much nicer photo gallery.

Article: www.sacred-destinations.com/italy/rome-st-peters-basilica
Gallery: www.sacred-destinations.com/italy/rome-st-peters-basilica-photos/

Comments welcome, as always.

3 comments:

Maya Northen Augelli said...

I have visited St. Peter's Basilica four times and am always awed by it. This is a wonderful picture! One of my favorite times to visit was over the winter holidays when they had all of the Christmas decorations up - big tree, manger, etc. I am not overly religious, though it was just set so perfectly, it was really a great site to see.

Music - Movies - Famous Actor - Famous Actress said...

It's so nice!!! Thanks for sharing

aestamary said...

This is a stunning picture of St. Peter's. I was fascinated by your blog title. Your blog is also well written...a joy to read.